venerdì 10 gennaio 2020

inglese - esercizi sul futuro

inglese - esercizi sul futuro

mettere I verbi tra parentesi al present continuous o be going to

1) I …………………(play) bridge tonight with Tony and Ann
2) He ………………(have) an operation next week
3)  It's very cold. I ………………..(light)  a fire
4)  we ………………(have)  some friends to lunch tomorrow
5) I've bought  a piano; it ………………….(be)  delivered this afternoon. Where you ……………..(put) it? I ………….(put) it in the dining room.
6) you ………..(go) to the auction tomorrow ?
yes, I …………(go)  but I ………………….(not buy) anything
7)  I've reminded you once; I (not do) it again
8)  I ……………….(have)  my hair cut this afternoon
9) My nephew  ………….(come)  to stay with me next weekend. Where you ………….(put )  him? I …………(put) him in the room in the tower
10)  our class …………..(start) German  next term




1) am playing
2)  is having
3) am going to light
4)  are having
5)  is being, are you putting, am putting
6)  are you going, am going, am not buying
7) am not going todo
8) am having
9) is coming, are you putting, am putting
10)  is strarting

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento