venerdì 31 gennaio 2020

esercizi inglese sul futuro e present perfect

esrcizi inglese sul futuro e present perfect

mettere I verbi nelle parentesi nel corretto tempo usando o il futuro o Il presente o il present perfect

1) when we (take)……………………. our exam we'll have a holiday
2) when I (finish) …………………. the book I'll lend it to you
3) when we (have) ………………….. our injections I expect we'll feel awful
4) when I (be) ………………………. here for a year I'll ask for a rise
5) when Tom (go)…………………..  I'll tell you a secret
6) By the time he...…………………(get) back from his holiday the milkman will have left twenty-one bottles of milk outside his door
7) dont' drive  at more than 50 k.p.h. till your car ……………………..(do) 4.000 kilometres
8) when you ……………………….(do ) 4.000 kilometres  you can drive  it at 70 k.p.h.
9) when you open the safe you...…………………….(see)  a small black box.
10) when we ………………………..have lunch we'll go to the museum.




soluzioni

1) have taken
2)  have finished /finish
3)  have had
4)  have been
5)  goes/ has gone
6) gets/has got
7) has done
8) have done
9) will see
10) have had

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento