mercoledì 26 febbraio 2020

inglese - esercizi gerundio e infinito

inglese - esercizi gerundio e infinito

mettere I verbi nelle parentesi nella forma corretta

1) He hates ( answer) …………………...the phone, and very often just lets it (ring) …………………
2) If you go on (let)…………………..your dog (chase) ………………….. cars he'll end by (be) …………………...run over
3) I prefer (drive)………………..to (be driven) ………………….
4) I advise you (start) ……………….look...………….for  a flat at once
5) Would you mind (lend) …………………….me ten pence ? I want (make)…………….a phone call
6) (lie) ………………...on this beach is much more pleasant than (sit) …………………..in the office
7) She likes he children (go)………………..to the dentist every six months
8)  By (neglet)…………..(take) ……………. ordinary precautions he endangered the life of he crew
9)An instructor is coming (show) ………………….us how (use)  the aqualung
10) I have no intention of (go) ………………..to that film; I couldn't bear (see) ………………...my favourite actress in such a dreadful part



soluzioni

1) answering, ring
2) letting, chase, to come
3) driving being driven
4)  to start looking
5) lending, to make
6) Lying, sitting
7) to go
8) neglecting to take
9) to show, to use
10) going, to see/seing

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento