sabato 4 settembre 2021

inglese - reading comprehension

 inglese - reading comprehension







Hi I'm the girl from diary. My name is Mary Lou. Today is Sunday, a day off but I have a lot to do all the same. At 11 o'clock I must get up. At midday I must do a little yoga. At half past twelve I must eat at home with mother and father, At 2 o'clock in the afternoon I must telephone Isadora, then I must wait till 5 when I meet Isadora at the cinema. I can't play my new records when my parents are at home because they  are fed up with music. At 7 I must goto eat a pizza at the Spaghetti house. At 8I must telephone home to ask if I may stay out.I mustn't argue with my parents and be down if I must go home early.

rispondere alle seguenti domande 

1) Who is the girl of Diary ? 

2) what day is today? 

3) Can she stay in bed all the day ?

4) what time must she get up ?

5) What must she do at 12 o'clock ?

6) What must she do at half past 12?

7)  When must she telephone Isadora ? 

8) Can she play records in the afternoon ?

9) Why not ?

10)What must she do after cinema ?

11) When must she telephone home ?

12) What must she do if she can't stay out ?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento