martedì 28 aprile 2015

lettura in inglese - my family

Richard : my family consist of five persons : my father and mother, my sister and myself
Anne : My parents have two daughters, my sisters and me.
R- The wife of my father is my mother, and my farther  is her husband
A- Your parents have three children  two sons and one daughter
R- My father il rather old. He is tall and thin
A mine is strict but patientm and works hard for us all
R- my father is not so strict as yours and he is more patient
A- My sister is the pride of my family  because  she is very beautyful. Her name il Mary  and she has brown eyes and fair hair
R- My Young Brother is  a fat cheerful boy He has brown eyes  and hair and his name is  John
A- I am like my sister but not so Young
R- I am a student  and I have many books to study
A- I have to study very much  too

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento