mercoledì 3 ottobre 2018

inglese - conversazione pianificare futuro

inglese  conversazione pianificare futuro

what are you going to do tonight ?

I plan on meeting Paul  after dinner. We are going to a pub.
I'm going to go to take my girlfriend out to dinner. And if we have time  we might try to see a movie

What are you doing next week ?

Since I'm on vacation next week, I plan on going to Pusan to visit some firends down there.
Next week i have to go shopping for all the Christmas present. I have to buy a present for my dad

When do you pal on doing your homework ?

I think I'm going to do my homework after I watch the world cup. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate unitil after game is over.
I'm so unmotivated to do my homework. But I'll eventually have to do it, so I'llget around to them probably after dinner

When are you going to eat dinner ?

I'm going to eat dinner after I have a shower


What time do we have to leave for the airport ?

The flight comes  in at 4:30  so I plan on leaving at about 3:30
The security is pretty tight so I should get there early. I plan on arriving there 2 hours before my flight Leaves
What should we do tonight ?

after dinner let's go grab a couple of beer  Then we can go shopping for a couple of hours and afterwards we can rent a video and watch it at my place.
I'm pretty busy tonight I have to do the laundry vacuum and then make dinner so I won't be able to meet you tonight

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento