martedì 20 giugno 2017

inglese - esercizi sul condizionale tipo 1

inglese - esercizi sul condizionale tipo 1

mettere i verbi nelle parentesi  nel tempo corretto

  1. If i see him I  (give) .....................him a lift.
  2. The table will collapse if you (stand)................... on it.
  3. If you eat all that you (be)........................ ill.
  4. If I find your passport I (telephone) ......................you at once.
  5. The police  (arrest) ..................... him if they catch him.
  6. If you read in bad light you (ruin) ........................ your eyes.
  7. Someone  (steal) ...................... your car if you leave it unlocked.
  8. What will happen if my parachute (not open)......................
  9. If you mow the grass I (give) ..........................you 50 p.
  10. I (led).................... you my pearls if you promise to take care of them.
  11. If you (not go).................... away  I'll send for the police.
  12. I (be)......................very angry  if your dog bites me again.
  13. If he (be).................late  we'll go without him.
  14. She will be absolutely furious if she (hear)..............about this
  15. If you put on the kettle I (make).................the tea.
  16. If you give my dog a bone he(bury) .......................it at once.
  17. If we leave the car here it (not be ) ................. in anybody's way.
  18. He'lll be late for the train if he (not start) ....................at once
  19. If you come  late they (not let) you in.
  20. If you tell any more lies I (be) ..........................very angry indeed.
  21. Unless you work very hard you( not be)  successful.
  22. If I lend you 10 p when you (repay).........................me.
  23. We'll have to move upstairs if the river (rise) .....................any highet.
  24. If he (work) ....................hard today can he have a Holiday Tomorrow ?
  25. Ice (turn)........................ towater if you heat it.
  26. If the house (catch)............... fire we can get out by the fire escape.
  27. If you (not like) ...................... this one  I'll bring you another.
  28. Unless you are more careful you (have) .............................an accident.
  29. Tell him to ring me up if you (see) ................... him.
  30. If I tell you a secret you (promise).........................not to tell it to anyone else?
  31. If you  not believe .........................what  I say  ask you mother.
  32. you (buy) ....................... the house  if you like it ?
  33. If you will kindly sit down I (make).................... enquiries for you.
  34. Unless I have a quiet room  I ( not be able) ..................to do any work.
  35. Uless you pay him regularly he (not work)............................for you at all.
  36. Should you require anything else please (ring).................the bell for the attendant.








soluzioni

  1. shall give
  2. stand
  3. will be
  4. shall telephone
  5. will arrest
  6. will ruin
  7. will steal
  8. doesn't open
  9. shall give
  10. shall lend
  11. don't go
  12. shall be
  13. is
  14. hears
  15. shall make
  16. will bury
  17. won't be
  18. doesn't  start
  19. won't  let
  20. shall be
  21. won't be
  22. don't like
  23. rises
  24. works
  25. turns /will turns
  26. catches
  27. don't like
  28. will have
  29. see
  30. will you promise
  31. don't believe
  32. will you buy
  33. shall make
  34. shan't be able
  35. won't work
  36. ring

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento